Monday, August 3, 2009

.work first, play later.

7.3.09


Today was a day filled with work, work, and more work!! Well, first off, Allie and I went running which felt so good! We made our way to Hyde Park to and we loved it. We actually ran into Julia and Amanda. Actually, they ran into us and scared me to pieces. It was really fun to enjoy the weather and the morning breeze. And to work out, sooo great!!!

I caught up on my blogs today!!!! I feel so good about it!! It has taken me all weekend to work on these blogs to get pictures uploaded. I am so happy to have this to remember our adventures. We are almost done! I can't believe how quickly this trip has flown. It is unbelievable to look back and see where we have been. It has truly been remarkable.

We wanted to make it a point to go to Harrods today. It is a high end department store that holds top name brands and the designs inside are amazing!! I wish I would have known about harrods when I was designing my Macy's fragrance boutique. Wow. This place had the coolest designs, layouts and features that made it feel high end. We did a lot of looking, wishing, and wanting, but not a whole lot else. We did get ourselves a little treat, just so that we could take home the box, and enjoy a little somethin from Harrods. We had so much fun!! I'm glad that we took the time to get out and enjoy it.

Due to the crowds, the smoke, and the thrill of the city, we were ready to come home for dinner and get back to work. Where we are down to our last days here in London, I feel that Home is calling my name. I have enjoyed so much the time that I have had here. I wouldn't trade it for anything and I am so grateful for the many opportunities that have had.










No comments:

Post a Comment